Tomorrow, will be our last hike before we leave on Monday. We are hiking in a local park in San Antonio. It's approximately a 4 mile hike, all up hill, so it seems. The plan is for us all to hike it twice around tomorrow. This will be nothing compared to what we will be hiking when we arrive in Israel. We leave S.A. Monday morning approximately at 7-am and arrive in Israel, Tuesday approximately at noon. We will start our journey as soon as we arrive. Our first hike is planned right when we get there. So exciting!
Please help me pray for my family while I'm away and for me as I travel this journey that only God can give me the strength and encouragement to do. I've prepared in my mind that this journey will not be easy and I know that only God can give me what I will need to make it and I know He will, because He is faithful in all things.
Thank you all for your support and prayers.
Love,
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
what fun gifts & ideas! He is one FABULOUS husband, dad & friend! Prayers your way sweet Vicki!!
Post a Comment