Family Picture 2012

Family Picture 2012

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Israel Thursday the 22nd





I want to start by saying thank you for those of you that are praying for me and please continue to do so. I can feel them all around me. Today we started by hiking up Mount Carmel. We were quickly stopped by Israeli police to let us know that we were entering near a construction site. We made this incredible difficult climb to find that the construction was going to cause a detour back from which we came and an hour and a half out of our way to get to the Ancient Path that we needed to be on. After our detour through thorns and uneven ground, which the uneven ground we were somewhat use to. We finally made it back on the Ancient Path we needed to be on. Our first stop was an Olive Grove that was as old as 2500 year old. One word...Awesome! Then up up and up the rest of the way up Mt. Carmel. It was a difficult climb, but so worth the pain in getting there. Great message about Elijah! If we could all have THAT kind of fire! I pray that from now on that I can. After our amazing climb we had lunch and then went to Ceasarea. Then we loaded up on the bus for Jerusalem. When we arrived here in Jerusalem, we stopped to look out onto the city. Beautiful! Tomorrow we continue our journey, but only here, in Jerusalem.
Keep lifting us up in prayer!
Love you all,
Vicki

2 comments:

Scott Heare said...

Will do - and those are some wonderfully dusty feet! Enjoy the your last few days - will be hugging ya'll soon! - Cathi

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you...you look great! I love your smile...see you soon! XOXO
Phil