Family Picture 2012

Family Picture 2012

Friday, July 16, 2010

Israel Day 4






Hello All! I had Ben help me get the Hebrew text off of my blog so that I could log in and blog! Yahoo! Today was a challenging day just like the rest of the days. Only today we wondered in the dessert all day...yes, ALL day. I have a whole new understanding about slavery and what that might have looked like for the Israelites. It broke my heart to understand the bondage that they were in. We had some alone time with G-d in the wilderness today and that was amazing. We climbed some challenging areas and I will post some pictures. After our time in the wilderness we got to walk through a tabernacle replica. So amazing to see the magnitude of what that would have looked like. I will post a picture of that too.
It's late here and we have another early start tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers and keep lifting me up in prayer.
Love you all,
Vicki

1 comment:

Phil and Vicki Marquez said...

Hey Dollface...the kids and I are doing our best to follow you on the map! I love your smile! Keep soaking it all in. We are praying for you. We love you and miss you!

XOXO