![]() |
| 5th Grade Graduation! Good-Bye Elementary, Hello Junior High! |
| Emily receives high fives from Caleb! |
![]() |
| 5th Grade Class |
![]() |
| Sara, Faith and Emily |
After this we headed to be there for our niece, Brittany's graduation that was the following day at 2. We arrived into Rockwall just in time to see everyone briefly, give Brittany her graduation gift and tell everyone goodnight. It was a short visit, however, it was very special and sweet. We couldn't be more proud of Brittany and her accomplishments.
Directly after Brittany's graduation, we left to return home. For you see, Emily was to be at camp the following day. I know, right? Crazy weekend! Full of excitement to say the least. This morning we went to church, urgent care, and then headed out to drop off our happy camper at camp. Oh, I left out that I woke up sick on Thursday and that symptoms worsened by Friday. So, my family dropped me off at urgent care after church, and they ran up to Subway to get lunch. The wait to be seen was a bit of a wait. So, I thought we could cover more ground in a short time if they left me there. Worked out great. By the time they were done picking up something to eat and making a short stop at the grocery store, I had already seen the doctor, gotten a steroid shot, received 2 prescriptions and ready to go. Off to the next thing! CAMP! Emily was so excited. We wrote on the car windows with window paint for our travel to TbarM...I'm sorry, I didn't get pictures of our art work on the car. Maybe next time.
| Megan, Delany, Kendyl, Emily, Abby, Maddie, Jake and Noah are camp ready! |
| The Camp Coach's are in the yellow shirts greeting all the campers and parents Emily and Kendyl make their way through! |
| All set up in her cabin! |
After dropping off our happy camper, we came home. Just for a short time. We had the privilege of going to hang out and love on our church youth this evening. So much fun and such a blessing. We've been a little on the busy side, but hope to slow it way down soon. We are all so grateful that it's finally summer! Don't waste fun!
Thanks for keeping up with us! I hope that everyone is doing well.
Shalom,
Vicki




No comments:
Post a Comment