We ended our friday with Emily's hair appointment and Lulu's Cafe and Bakery. I know. A hair appointment? Well, not just any hair appointment.
Last week I had donated my hair and Emily couldn't wait to donate hers. The minute we arrived home from school we measured hers to make sure she had the minimal amount required, and she did. So we made her appointment that day. She counted down the days until her appointment to get her hair cut off and to donate it.
Here are my before and after pictures.
Donated for a cause. Emily and I both have cancer survivor friends, Molly age 11 and my friend, Veronica.
After Emily's hair appointment, we caught up with some friends and headed to Freeb!rds for supper. After that we headed downtown to Lulu's Cafe and Bakery, where we had a 3 pound cinnamon roll. Yes, that's right, a 3 pound cinnamon roll. Lulu's has also been featured on Man vs. Food on the Food Network. It was great way to end our day.
Saturday
This morning we took off to Pedernales Falls. We hiked and climbed up and down some really big rocks. Everyone did great and had lots of fun.
This concludes our adventure for the week. It's time for us to take a break and rest and ease back into the week to come. I hope that you all have enjoyed our family blog.
Until next time.
Shalom,
Vicki
No comments:
Post a Comment